Thursday 14 July 2011

Fab 5's - WIN stuff!

Apologies for the lack of posts of late, time has run away with me!

I thought I'd start a series of quick posts entitled Fab 5's.  It'll have a different theme each time and I'll give you five of my favourite films in that category or genre and you can tell me if you agree, think they are rubbish or have any better recommendations!

And to get things started I'm going to giveaway a little prize!! 'Oooh' I hear you say!  

So as it is wedding season (although I only have one wedding to go to this year) I thought we'd kick off with.....

Fab 5.... Wedding Movies

1. Wedding Crashers - First rule of wedding crashing, never leave a fellow crasher behind


2. My Best Friend's Wedding - I was visiting Dionne War Wick


3. Muriel's Wedding - 'You're terrible Muriel'


4. Bridesmaids - 'I'm not even confident which end that came from'


5. Four Weddings and a Funeral - Hugh Grant in all his floppy haired glory


Now I'm thinking of them there is confetti flying everywhere in the film world - The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses (I'm almost catching her up with my bridesmaids dresses!), The Wedding Planner, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Mama Mia to name but a few!

So what's the prize and how do you win it??  

The prize is (drumroll) a copy of Muriel's Wedding on DVD (region 2)!

To win it all you need to do is leave your comment and name in the box below (you can say what you like but preferably something to do with this post would be nice!) and then I'll put all the names into a hat a draw a winner at the end of the month (31st July).

1 comment: