Thursday 14 April 2011

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien on DVD

Now I’ll admit I am partial to watching a few random cartoons every now and then (usually in the company of my friends and families’ young children) but when I was offered this DVD to review I thought maybe not for me…… but I know someone who would like it.  My 6 year old godson and Ben 10 fanatic, Euan – he’ll love this.  So this is my first guest blogger (with a little bit of help from me).

Ben Tennyson (aka Ben 10) is, in general, an ordinary 10 year old boy but with his special Omnitrix watch he can change into an alien – well 10 different aliens in fact.  He uses his power mostly for good but every now and again he does get up to a bit of super hero mischief!

(c) 2011 Cartoon Network


This DVD (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, Vol: Escape From Aggregor) sees Ben as a 16 year old and features 10 different episodes.

Me: So what does Ben 10 get up to in this DVD Euan?

Euan: He has a got a new watch thing called the Ultimatrix. Its bit like his other one but it means he can change into super aliens that are really strong – lots stronger and better than the normal ones.  Everyone finds out that he is a super hero and he gets really famous.

Me: Which was your favourite episode?

Euan: I liked the third one the best.  The one where all his enemies are trying to get his mum and dad.

Me: Is Ben 10 more sensible now that has grown up and is 16 years old?

Euan:  (laughs) No he is still a bit naughty!

Me: So did you like this DVD?

Euan: Yeah it was dead good.  I’m going to watch it again!

Me: How many stars out of 5 are you going to give it?

Euan: Erm…I think… 4!

So there you have it straight from the mouth of a 6 year old this is a good DVD.  It’s out on Monday (18th) so might help keep the kids amused over the Easter holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment