Thursday 17 March 2011

Cyprus Update

So we have finally decided on a villa for Cyprus – we have chosen a very nice one in Chlorakas, Paphos.  After trawling through what seemed like thousands of villas I started to become ruthless and instantly dismissing or adding villas to the shortlist based on their outdoor furniture…my reasoning being that as we will be spending most of our time outside (fingers crossed) I want to make sure I have a nice comfy sunbed and not some rubbish plastic number!
On telling my mum excitably that we were ‘going to Cyprus’ she replied with ‘oh so am I, when are you going?!’ to which I replied ‘September’, again her reply was ‘oh so am I!’  So it turns out that mum is there at the same time and in exactly the same place as us!  The following evening my friend was on the phone telling his dad we were ‘off to Paphos’ when his dad mentioned that he should go to a particular cathedral and then ‘we can meet for lunch afterwards’……..yes that’s right…. his parents are also going to be in the same place at the same time as us!!  Hmm have we chosen the wrong destination?!?  
So looks like we’ll be having a few family bbq’s round at ours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment