Friday 18 March 2011

The Perfect Palm Tree

One of the tasks I set myself on my travels is to further my quest to find the perfect palm tree picture! Everytime I go somewhere (that has palm tree’s that is) I get what I think is the perfect shot but then I get home and look trough some of the others and I can’t decide which is my favourite!?!  I used to think that a full curved palm tree in front of white sands and a clear turquoise sea was my ideal picture – mostly because that’s where I want to be - but looking at some of the other palm tree shots I’ve managed to take now I’m not so sure.  I’m starting to like the ones with different scenes behind the palm trees, such as yachts or buildings.  Anyway here are ten of my favourites and I’m sure this will be a quest that carries on for as long as I carry on in search of palm tree lined destinations……

Coco Cay, Bahamas

Wakiki Beach, Oahu, Hawaii

Ibiza

Luxor, Las Vegas

Madeira

Malibu Beach, Barbados

Miami Beach

Philipsburg, St Maarten

Tenerife

Villamoura, Portugal

1 comment:

  1. Love the 1st pic the best.... Beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete