Thursday 10 March 2011

My First Post!!

Ooh my first post, exciting!!  Where to start....well...on the travel front I am in the process of booking a villa holiday to Cyprus for September with some friends so I'm sure I'll have more news on that once its all booked after the weekend!  There are so many nice, very nice and not so nice villas to choose from it does take a bit of 'death by villa' searching to narrow it down to ones we can a) afford b) are available and c) we like!  But we are almost there so fingers crossed it will get booked at the weekend.  Owners Direct is a great website for villa searches the only flaw being (a little suggestion for the folks at Owners Direct) that it needs a shortlist function - so I don't have to remember all the reference numbers!

My other travel plans for the year currently include a long weekend in Marrakesh, a week in the Algarve, a weekend in Manchester and a long weekend in Spain - something to look forward to to!

Here's a nice picture of Cyprus (courtesy of google images) to get us all in the holiday mood and make the page look nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment